Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Toson Girls head South!

Oh did we have a great time visiting with our near and dear friends. It was so great to see all of them and to compare children and see who is doing what over great conversation with a old friend! Ana and Sam are about 5 months apart and Taylor and Matthew are exactly 1 month apart to the day. So, needless to say, our lives are pretty much similar as we laughed at what our worlds have turned into. It was quite humorous as we tried to plan our days around nap schedules and after we had a plan we realized it would probably be bed time. So we hung out at the park, took walks and ate! Our nights were full of catching up and reminiscing about old times! What more could we ask for.
I think this is the only picture I could get of the 4 of them... no on EVER wants to sit still. However, there is a lot of activity going on here...
Sam: I don't want to take a picture
Matthew: Tay Tay, please look at me, or I'll eat your knee.
Taylor: But Matthew, you have so many different toys here and I need to see all the ones I can suck on.
Ana: Sam, Sit down...


No comments: