
got installed yesterday. Sam thought this was pretty cool. The cutest part was...he wanted to watch the man install it. I told him that he could watch from the garage door but he had to sit still and just watch. No going out to the garage. He looked at with with excitement and said, okay mommy, but Matthew too. So, I placed Matthew right next to him. I think we need to get a garage door installed every week. You ask why? Because this event lasted for a little over an hour. My boys were COMPLETELY in amazement as they watched the man drill holes and make a complete mess out of the garage. Matthew didn't last as long as Sam, but After 45 minutes I begged Sam to come inside for lunch. Who ever knew you could create your own fun $250 later and in the garage.
No comments:
Post a Comment