Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Sam!

So, 5 years ago today Sam entered our world. I think I say this every year, but WOW! This year really flew by fast. We will have Sam's 5 year well check next week where I can report his progress. Happy Birthday my sweet 5 year old!

Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you and you continue to amaze us with your spunk and courage. This year, once again (sigh) has been about big changes in your little life. You've battled your worries with huge deep breaths and continued to move forward. We are so proud of you and your determination to be a great friend to all and a great brother and son to us.

Below is a few pictures from the Big 5 year old party!
This years theme was Star Wars! Sam insisted, so Sam received. This year, his party included family. It was fun and just what the dear old birthday boy needed!
Below, Sam and his cousin Zach playing Wii
Matthew helping Sam open his presents. Matthew did such a great job being patient with the presents. It's hard when it's not your birthday.

Hey look, I'm 5!
The cousin's joined us after their trick or treat afternoon, in costumes and all! Sam just adores his cousins and was so happy when they stepped foot in the door!
The Star Wars Cake
Yes, he loved the attention this year!!!
Sam and Cousin Josh
The boys!

No comments: