Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Playing Catch up with Friends

I know these posts are going to be a wee bit out of order, but I know you'll get over it!
We met up with some friends at Kinderberg Park! In our old hood! This park has a nice little spray ground where the hot sweaty children could cool off! It was a great time. THe kids played and ate snacks. What more do you do at a park?


We had a fun filled afternoon at the park....then we hit Roberts for some good grub. AKA: burgers and custard. Oh how I miss custard. Floridians, you haven't tasted anyting until you've tasted custard. It just melts in your mouth!!!!


Paige and Sam

Poor Matthew complained he was too cold... Just us, the friends, the ones who are always behind the camera! I miss you girls!
And then, we invaded Roberts. Check out our dining quarters? Can I just tell you how loud it was in there? It was a ZOO!!! And I mean that in every which way possible.


No comments: