Happy Halloween to all of you! We hope you had a SpookTacular day! We celebrated the holiday on Sunday night at a friends house who had their 2nd Annual Costume Halloween Dance Party. The kids had a blast dancing under the disco ball and just hanging out with all their friends. We are going trick-or-treating tonight...we hope.
The ad in the paper for trick-or-treating times(we are Clay county):
"Officials with Duval, St. Johns and Clay counties said there aren't specific hours listed but suggest using your own discretion for trick-or-treating."
So....according to the paper, I could of took the boys tric-r-treating this morning at 7a.m. after baths??? That's my discretion. Florida, love it. We haven't had any knocks yet, maybe I should remove the "baby sleeping GO AWAY" sign hanging out front?
Tomorrow I'll post pictures of our fun filled week and the pictures of my little munchkins all dressed up! And for those of you wondering....yes, Matthew DID put on his costume and loved it. Our fingers are crossed for the same participation tonight from him!
No comments:
Post a Comment