Monday, August 27, 2007

What if...

What if every time my brother made a GREAT train track I just jump on the train table throw everything off, terrorize him with my b room, smile and laugh at him like I did nothing wrong?
What if every time I tried to climb in my toy box I slipped through the side and got stuck. What if I just scream to see who will run to me faster. Sam likes the fact that I'm stuck in here, then I can't jump on his train and tear apart his hard work. You try to sit in here in this crooked angle and get out...I think you would have a hard time successively running after your brother...


What if every time mommy brings this table out, I climb on it, sit in the middle, smile, scream, dance around a little bit, look around to see who is watching then SCREAM for someone to come and help me get down because I see that Sam is making yet another great train track and I feel the need for a tornado disaster?
Better yet, what if I stand on this chair and pretend to climb the wall, and scream when I turn out all the lights and I can't see where Sam is and when that new track is about to be built? Wobble Wobble wobbbbblllleeeee.....

Sometimes, I just get my way....Now will SOMEONE help me get down...I see that Sam is playing with his trucks and I think I feel a strong wind coming my way...


And why would he think of putting the Mr. Potatoe head mouth in his mouth, where it belongs?

No comments: