Yesterday was a hot one here in Jacksonville. The temperatures topped near 95 degrees. The boys and I had a great day planned, until you decided it was time to disconnect out water services. Now, just so you know, I do have 2 little boys. You decided that it was time to turn off my water at 8:29 in the morning, leaving it very very difficult for my children to bathe and eat, while my husband was off at work with all his necessities.
However, with this in mind, it was our fault that our bill was a FEW days late, due to our landlord not providing us the bill, and my husband 'forgetting' it was due (that's another entry). But to completely TURN OFF our water and tell us that you are unable to connect it until 9PM last night is horrendous. Again, we were a FEW days late.
I watched the man in his little white truck drive up to my yard, remove the water connection plug, take his little tool and turn it off. I wasn't sure what he was doing, as I was concentrating on my children destroy a red ant hill, but it all clicked when I went to fill up the tub and a little trickle fell out of the faucet and then nothing. Not to mention our routine. I had a devastated toddler who wanted to brush his teeth after his (pretend) bottled water bath. I tried explaining to him that we'll have to brush them a different way. Absolutely NOT. He was beside himself, which lead to a LONG LONG day.
Again, we understand that bills must be paid, but find it extremely frustrating that you act as you do. When we called to find out the approximate time the water would be turned BACK on, you said there is a list of over 300+ people who need their water turned on as well. Don't you think you're wasting man hours as all these people in little white trucks do is turn off, then come back later and turn on????
Upset and now paid in full,
648 Acorn Chase Drive occupants
No comments:
Post a Comment