We've finally got the 6 month check up done this morning!Weight: 17 lbs 2.5 ounces (40%)
Height: 26 1/2" (40%)
Head: 43. 5 (40%)
...and the Doctor passed him a clean bill of heath and admitted us to warmer temperatures down south! Dr. Paley was impressed with his capability to sit up with no assistance and his awareness of the world around him. She also said that his handsome blue eyes will probably stay blue because of the shade!!!
The shots this time were awful. The nurse even commented that he had a good set of lungs on him. I can honestly say I've never heard this type of terror in his scream. He had 3 shots, one of which was his flu shot. Poor little guy is now snoring peacefully on the couch on his back...you KNOW he had a hard morning when he sleeps on his back. Thankfully Brad met me at the Doctors office to take Sam so he didn't have to be locked up in the exam room. The two of them went to Kohls and came back with a little gift for Matthew to cure the tears.
As I left the office with Matthew I realized that our next well check with be in Orange Park Fl. Next week the house is being packed and next Sunday we're off. Where has all the time gone?
No comments:
Post a Comment